Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Discover Your Lovely Pearl Earrings

Pearl earrings always make you look gorgeous!
They are simple and lustrous.
They are versatile. You can go casual with them with T-shirt and jeans, elegant with office wear, feminine with dresses and stunning with evening dresses.
They are timeless pieces that last forever!


Pearl Earrings goes well with everything.....
Celebrities wear casual with simple pearl earrings



 
Baroque Pearl Earrings
with 14k rose gold filled earwires
US$62.00

"I was looking for an organic one, 
I saw these and I think it's in great price. 
They looks so pretty on me, 
thank you!" 
By Miranda



                         
 They are elegant with office wear


7.5-8.0mm White Akoya Pearl & Diamond 
Michelle Earrings in 14K Gold 

"The quality of these pearls are phenomenal 
and they are a perfect match. 
I wore them at my anniversary party 
and seeing the pictures I know I made the right choice. 
They exceed my expectations."
By BV

 


 

 Goes well with no matter white or black dresses



Baroque pearl earrings
with glittering crystals decor
hammered on 14k gold filled earwires
US$69.00

"they are very pretty pieces...and special style,
my friends asked where i bought them!!
so happy!"
By Gloria Jones




look stunning with evening dress....


 14k Yellow Gold 9-10mm 
White Perfect Round Cultured 
Freshwater Pearl High Luster, Leverback Earring. 

"I bought them for a gift and 
they are beautiful even better than I thought! 
Great luster and good size!"
By eljassojr
 


Wish you find your favorite pearl earrings.
Be Gorgeous and happy every day!



1 comment: