Thursday, April 25, 2013

Off Shoulder Black Dress

Off Shoulder Black Dress

Off shoulder dress is one of the classic style that NEVER goes out of fashion!
It is very sexy by showing a little bit skin of shoulder and yet very elegant....
Here are some Best Founds by our professional Fashion Designer....


"I love this dress....it is very simple, 
very classic...can dress down with flats
or sandals for casual days and down 
up with heels for evening!"
By Fashion Designer Y. Serena





 A sexy dress for yoga or casual.....very comfy materials....


"As a yoga instructor, I encourage all my 
students to love and celebrate their bodies 
in all their uniqueness. One of the most 
enjoyable ways to celebrate being a body,
I think, is to adorn yourself in clothes that
make you feel both beautiful and comfortable.....

 my husband gave it to me as a Christmas 
present. It is one of the most sensual and 
versatile garments I own: 

I've worn it over skinny jeans with boots 
in the cooler temps, and have worn it 
either with KD's low-rise tights or with 
bare legs to cocktail parties. 

If I'm going to wear it by itself, I either 
do a full-body slip underneath, or a camisole 
top with some Spanx on the bottom. 

The fabric of the dress is thinner than 
you might expect, but because it's made 
to move and breathe, its delicacy is part 
of what I love about it, and what 
feels so good about wearing it. 



I think there's something really sexy 
about being able to see a woman's 
classy under-layers beneath the mesh 
of her dress - it makes an unforgettable 
fashion statement.

I can't recommend this dress enough - 
and several of my students, with really 
different body types, have bought it 
and worn it beautifully.
By Delia Gold "Delia"





"A classic off shoulder dress that you will feel like a real sexy woman....."
By Fashion Designer Y. Serena


"She totally thought it was great. I'm 
deployed. She talked about it for a good 
long time and sent all kinds of pictures 
of her wearing it. I could tell she really 
liked it." 
By Nate Labbe


"I am a new mom and this item 
popped up when I was searching Amazon
for nursing tops.......I absolutely LOVE this 
sweater dress - its a very thin, not-quite-
opaque soft stretchy knit with an off-the-
shoulder wide ballet neck. I pull it on 
over the tank top and leggings I work out in. 

On chilly days, I leave it on during workouts 
because it adds a layer of warmth but is 
very breathable and moves effortlessly 
with my body. 

On warmer days, I take it off to work out in
but put it on after wards to stroll around to 
get coffee, run errands, etc. It looks incredibly 
cute pulled on over a tank and leggings, 
especially with some knee high boots. 

When I get home, its great for lounging 
and nursing the baby. Great customer 
service and fast delivery......I haven't taken 
it off since I got it in the mail!"
By Viva La Soma "lunaticious"




Wish you have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment