Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sexy Off shoulder black top

Sexy Off Shoulder Black Top

Off shoulder top is one of the most classic styles that never go out of fashion!
It is very sexy and yet elegant by showing a little bit of shoulder....
Here are some Best Founds by our professional Fashion Designer Y. Serena....


"I LOVE THIS TOPS SO MUCH! It is
a very easy style, you can wear with jeans
 for a casual look during the days. And
dress up with heels for a sexy elegant
look in the evening. LOVE IT, LOVE IT!"
By our Fashion Designer Y. Serena



"My husband is totally loving it on me. He 
kept looking at me the whole evening as 
I am some new girlfriend when I wear this 
piece, and we have been married for 
over 30yrs now........." By Thu Hoang





"I recommend this shirt highly. It's sexy, 
but not trashy. Just the right amount of 
shoulder is shown, thus leaving the 
look as feminine but still playful." 
By Velvet Mckenzic




"Who would have thought that horizontal 
stripes would be flattering on a non size 
zero but they are. I have the XL. I am curvy
and post baby but this looks awesome!!

Its fits just like the picture, and is very 
comfortable. I am a conservative person so
 this shows just the right amount of skin. the
length is right as well, it extends to mid hip"
By Lo



"I've been looking for a comfy slouchy 
sweater for a while, and after a lot of 
disappointment in the department stores 
I decided to take a chance on this one. 
So glad I did!

It sits off my shoulders just enough and 
isnt constricting. So soft, very warm. Im 
actually tempted to get a few more 
in different colors :)
By Paige Myrissa

 


Wish you find your favorite Off Shoulder Top!








No comments:

Post a Comment