Thursday, April 25, 2013

Low cut black top

Sexy Low Cut Black Top


  • A low cut top is a timeless style that always catch a men's eyes!
  • Low neckline, showing just a flash of intense cleavage is very attractive!
  • It is not too revealing and yet showing the natural curve of a woman.




"A very sexy yet understated top.....very comfy 
materials....great casual look with jeans" 
By Fashion Designer Y. Serena



"I love this shirt- I own it in brown 
and like it so much I just ordered it in 
gray too. I am curvy and it is a super 
flattering shirt, the ruching helps it cling 
in the right places (and cover the wrong 
ones) and it looks great with a pair 
of jeans or slacks.


The material is a little thicker than I 
expected (which I am pleased about) 
and reasonably warm. Great for cool 
nights or spring/autumn." 
By Carmen R






"I am so happy to have found this seller 
on Amazon! I have ordered 5 tops from 
Patty Women and have loved them all. 
I have less than a perfect figure and 
these tops are all flattering on. 

I'm curvy with a large bust and these 
tops flatter without being too revealing and 
they cling to all the right places. I will
definitely order more from this seller. 

My husband has loved the look of every top so far!" 
By Elaird







"This is a very lovely, nice and very 
sexy top. At my opinion in real life 
it looks better that at the picture......
Perfect quality, definitely worth the 
money. I bought a black top and can't 
stop thinking about buying a red one.

I am also VERY happy with this brand. 

Nice and sexy style, good quality 
(have already bought few items and in 
general very happy with them), very 
affordable. The size runs just perfect,
items look exactly as posted."
By Olga






Wish you have a sensual day!




No comments:

Post a Comment